A few tips on how to navigate this site:
- The syllabus that is featured is the syllabus I am using for the Spring 2017 quarter. You may access previous syllabi by searching under “syllabus.”
- Readings are organized by week. These include the required readings as well as recommended readings.
- Podcasts of the course are available from iTunes university. They are dated but will be updated by the end of the 2017 quarter.
- If you want to participate in the course virtually, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. The course meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:10-8PM. I can connect you via Google Hangouts or some other platform if you are interested.
- Filipino Studies is a growing field of study. I cannot possibly cover all of the new and exciting scholarship being produced in the U.S. and around the world. You can click on “Additional Readings” for texts that I do not cover in the course.